Promote the Management of Knowledge in Health Surveillance in Brazil, Latin America and the Caribbean by means of the strengthening of the flow and of the sources of technical and scientific information of the VHL Health Surveillance.
- Expand the sources of technical and scientific information in Health Surveillance;
- Encourage the use of the existing sources of information;
- Strengthen technical cooperation in Health Surveillance in Latin America and in Caribbean;
- Promote the institutional appraisal through Knowledge Management;
- Identify means of socialization of the experiences and cases of success in the application of the Management of Knowledge in the actions of Health Surveillance.
Public: Managers of scientific activities in Health Surveillance, Technicians in relation to health surveillance.